Prior to v12, deployment of oracle rman and configuration is a tedious and manual process. With v12, it is a game changer. You can now deploy the plug-in & configure the backup job centrally from Veeam Console. View the below video in action
Search This Blog
Wednesday, March 29, 2023
Friday, March 24, 2023
Having a hard time deploying Linux Repository?
Well, you need to have Linux knowledge to do so. However, you can refer to the below guide to learn how to setup within less than 10 minutes.
Thursday, March 23, 2023
Monday, March 20, 2023
Before enabling application-aware processing backup on EC2 instance, follow below steps.
Here are a few guidelines and steps for ensuring the VSS-enabled snapshots complete successfully.
- The Windows instance must have the SSM agent installed and running. For system requirements and installation instructions for the SSM agent, visit the AWS Systems Manager documentation, https://docs.aws.amazon.com/systems-man ... l-win.html
- The Windows instance must have an IAM instance profile attached that:
* Allows Systems Manager to interact with the instance
* Allows Systems Manager to create VSS-enabled snapshots
For information on instance profiles and IAM policies required to create VSS-enabled snapshots, visit the AWS EC2 User Guide for Windows Instances, https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/late ... shots.html.
- Ensure the IAM instance profile has the "AmazonSSMManagedInstanceCore" role attached.
- Ensure the IAM instance profile has an IAM policy attached that allows VSS-enabled snapshots. See the following page for the JSON IAM policy for VSS-enabled snapshots, https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/late ... d-vss-role
- The Windows instance must have the AWS VSS Components package (AwsVssComponents) installed. Installation instructions for the AWS VSS Components are in the AWS EC2 User Guide for Windows Instances, https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/late ... ss-package
Here are the steps I followed to fix the issue on one Windows 2012r2 EC2 (affected OS version):
1. Uninstalled SSM Agent on EC2 (cleaned %ProgramData% caching);
2. Installed AWS Tools and SDK (msi setup containing Powershell extensions enabler);
3. Installed SSM agent;
4. Distributed AwsVssComponents package (here i think was now the point);
5. Run Command AWSEC2-CreateVssSnapshot and worked
Friday, March 17, 2023
When you make changes to hardware for Veeam Database or want to set limit, you are required to re-run this command
a) VBR + Database on the same server
b) VBR Database on a different server/ remote server
Example: 16 cores, 30GB RAM
Set-VBRPSQLDatabaseServerLimits -OSType Windows -CPUCount 16 -RamGb 30
Set-VBRPSQLDatabaseServerLimits -OSType Linux -CPUCount 16 -RamGb 30
For more detail, please refer to https://helpcenter.veeam.com/docs/backup/powershell/set-vbrpsqldatabaseserverlimits.html?ver=120