Error: Host '' with type 'ESX' and parentId 'd38b9783-13da-469c-aef6-136e64e61eea' not found.after run backup job from Veeam. This occur after add vmware vcenter or ESX host into Veeam.
The problem occur due to insufficient permission.
To resolve this error, you're require to assign permission
- Root permissions on the source ESX(i) server.
- Local Administrator permissions on the source Hyper-V server.
- Root (or equivalent) permissions on the target Linux host.
- Write permission on the target folder and share.
- If vCenter is used, administrator credentials are required.