Encountered this error message when using
- VBR v12 - Veeam Backup & Replication
- VRO v6 - Veeam Recovery Orchestrator
"Unable to connect to the server with MFA-enabled user account. Execution environment cannot be initialized to Remote"
This happened when trying to add Microsoft Azure Recovery Location.
The problem is when using an account with MFA to connect from VRO to VBR v12.
1. Remove Orchestrator Agent that connects to VBR Server
2. Add a service account [without MFA] to VBR Server. Example: veeamlab\veeamsvc
3. Add the service account that you've used into VBR local administrator
4. Re-deploy the Orchestrator agent using the service account. Example: veeamlab\veeamsvc