Let me share my experience.
- A quiet place, room with only a desk and chair
- No notice board or paper.
- Using Macbook Pro with built-in webcam & built-in microphone.
- Do system test before the exam
- Book exam - https://home.pearsonvue.com/Test-takers/OnVUE-online-proctoring.aspx
During the exam:-
- Begin Exam button only available 30 minutes before exam time.
- Do pre-requisite check, verification check & send a picture using a mobile phone
- I waited 15 min after my scheduled exam time. Just continue to wait till proctor start chat windows.
- Proctor does another round of checking using laptop webcam on the surrounding environment. Communication with proctor using a microphone.
- Then, proctor will advise you to turn off your phone and leave it outside the room.
- No paper/pen on the desk
- After everything passed, the exam will begin
- 1 case study
- Total 48 question
- 2hour 10 minute
- Microsoft Learn AZ-104 - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/exams/az-104
- Initial study material
- Got Azure Lab to play around without subscription
- Pluralsight Azure Course (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced) - https://app.pluralsight.com/paths/certificate/microsoft-azure-administrator-az-103
- Great content to learn more
- Whizlab Azure AZ-103 - https://www.whizlabs.com/microsoft-azure-exam-az-103-certification/
- Whizlab Azure AZ-104- https://www.whizlabs.com/microsoft-azure-certification-az-104/
- Both video courses follow the exam objective. Included with a great hand on lab video on how it works.
- Whizlab Practice Test - a great practice test exam to test your knowledge and bridge the gap in your understanding. Identify your weakness & study till you expert on a specific topic.
I hope this helps!
Good Luck on your exam