Here is how it look when console to VM:
After troubleshooting, we found that it is a bug when running on nested virtualization.
If you encountered the same issue, please follow this step which I found from Nutanix Forum. Here is the copy/paste workaround.
a) Add pmu state in svm template by following the next steps:
- Boot CE VM
- Login with root / nutanix/4u
- Navigate to /home/install/phx_iso/phoenix/svm_template/kvm
Note: If this does not appear, you need to start creating a dumb VM first.
- Edit default.xml and add pmu state value. default.xml should look like the below screenshot:
- Navigate to /var/cache/libvirt/qemu/capabilities/
- There should be 1 xml file, in my case it's 3c76bc41d59c0c7314b1ae8e63f4f765d2cf16abaeea081b3ca1f5d8732f7bb1.xml
Note: Modified both xml if you got multiple xml. The second xml will appear after create a dummy VM
remove the line
Edit the line
To the following
Final config should look like similar to this:
Save the file and reboot the VM, after this you can login with install and proceed as normal.
Thanks to Matmassez who provide this workaround. Infomation took from here.