Just completed the exam and passed VMCE 2020. Here is some information about the VMCE 2020 prep:-
1. 50 questions. Estimate time 50 minutes. (extension time till 90 minutes)
2. You can take an online proctor exam or physical VUE center. Please book your exam from https://home.pearsonvue.com/VEEAM/onvue. Exam cost USD144
3. Min passing score is 70%
4. Require to attend official instructor-led training before taking an exam.
5. Question covered product on Veeam backup and replication, Veeam Agent for Windows/Linux and Veeam One. The product version is 10a.
6. Content that should familiar with
- Hyper-V Platform
- Vmware Platform
- Physical Platform
in term of backup, replication & backup verification (Data Lab) & monitoring & reporting.
Included with updated features such as
- NAS backup
- Object Storage
- New Backup policy retention
- New Backup Copy Job Type
Do study & familiar on those covered on official training material & user guide
Sample practice test.
There are 3 samples test that you can try on the below link. Best to test on your weakness & strength of each module.
Lastly, the most important is to play around with your lab environment.
Familiar with veeam UI, configuration & features of Veeam v10a.
That's all for today. Good luck with your preparation for VMCE 2020!