Join Savision’s new online session “How to get better insights from your SCOM + OMS data”.
Don’t miss the session, which will take place on:
Tuesday, June 6th at 3PM CEST | 9AM EDT | 8AM CDT
The session is hosted by Savision’s Technical Sales Manager, Justin Boerrigter, who will show you how to correctly diagnose and fix problems before they impact the end-user experience.
The session will cover:
• Visibility: How to improve visibility and share relevant information?
• Alerts: How to make sense out of alerts and enable proactive monitoring?
• Service Mapping: How are the technologies being used dependent on their underlying infrastructure and applications?
• Giving the business the service-oriented monitoring it wants and needs by monitoring and managing the end-user experience and business transactions
• How to get advanced SCOM + OMS dashboards
Register now to find out how to build a proactive service-oriented monitoring approach by finding the common ground between the organization’s information technology and business needs.
To register for the session, click here