When it's GA, it going to has 3 editions. Refer to below comparison for every editions.
Let walk through on our test scenario:-
- Centos VM
- Veeam Agent for Linux Beta 2
- Veeam Backup & Replication v9.5 Beta
Screenshot of the integration:
1. Configure Backup Job
2. Destination backup, able to select VBR Server (from version 9.5 or later)
3. Enter VBR Server address with correct authentication
4. Once connected, you can select Veeam repository to store your backup data.
5. Configure scheduling
7. Click start to complete backup job and start backup.
So far so good when we test this beta version. When it is GA? Well, according to Veeam Next Big Things webinar, it will GA on Nov 2016.
To learn more about Veeam Agent for Linux and download the FREE publoc beta, visit:
Feel free to check out other posts:-
- Backup Linux Workload Using Veeam Agent for Linux
- Restore Linux Workload Using Veeam Agent for Linux
- Veeam's Next Big Thing Summary