Veeam has just released a new version for Veeam Endpoint Backup which allow you to backup your laptop, desktop and even physical server. Guess what? It's FREE!
Requirement to install:
- Windows 7 or later
- Windows Server 2008 R2 or later. However at this moment Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview version are not supported.
- Ability to select days for daily backup
- Auto ejection of removable media.
- Ability to set avoid weekend backup or only perform backup on weekly
- Ability to perform backup once powered on when computer is shutdown during backup windows
- Ability to perform standalone full backup to another location.
Backup chart can now switched between size and duration without having to go into the settings.
- Built-in email notification. You will able to receive backup job status reports by email without having to check the status from the console.
- Enhanced file level backup performance by up to 10%
- Enhanced file level backup inclusion and exclusion logic for added file exclusion reliability.
- Job retries are now suspended automatically when device is running off battery. This prevent battery drain.
- Job progress is now displayed in the taskbar.
- Wi-Fi signal strength is now displayed in the Recovery Media boot screen to inform you about possibility of connectivity issue.
- Experimental ability to skip bad blocks (via a registry value).
Feel free to check out yourself. Interested, - click here to download.