Hey folks, sharing another milestones about the 5th book that we have successful work on as Technical Reviewer. It had been great and glad to assist to make this book successful.
[ Credit Page ]
[ Reviewer Biography ]
[ About the Book ]
This book is aimed at IT admins, consultants, and architects alike who wish to deploy, manage, and maintain Hyper-V solutions in organizations of various sizes. You are expected to have a working knowledge of managing Windows Server and a fair understanding of networking and storage concepts.
What You Will Learn
- Set up independent and highly available clustered Hyper-V hosts via GUI and PowerShell
- Acquire knowledge about Generation 1 and 2 Virtual Machines, their creation and management, and also look at the VM Conversion process
- Understand NIC teaming, Extensible Virtual Switch, and other networking advancements
- Gain insight into virtual machine storage changes and their follow-up benefits
- Discover backup and recovery patterns for Hyper-V
- Familiarize yourself with the essentials of Hyper-V Replica
- Leverage the benefits of Microsoft VDI
It has officially available and you can get the book from here :- https://www.packtpub.com/virtualization-and-cloud/designing-hyper-v-solutions