1) Tap Room Meeting: The Ace-High Hyper-V companion!
Date: 21 May, 9 am PT / 12 pm ET / 5 pm BST
Host: Anatoly Vilchinsky, Head of Support Department, StarWind Software Inc.
Calm down your canister, wet your whistle with bottled courage and sit back while you'll listen to good 'ol story of the corned bartender.
He'll tell you of the orphaned Hyper-V boy, with no chinks in pockets, who found his family with StarWind.
Date: 27 May 2015, 11:30 am PT/ 2:30 pm ET
Ryan Brown, CEO, xByte Technologies
Alexander Karavanov, Director of Sales Engineering, 5nine Software
Max Kolomyeytsev, Product Manager, StarWind Software
If your organization is evaluating or starting a Hyper-V deployment, join this webinar to hear the most important considerations when selecting your hardware, storage, management and security solutions. Get best practices from virtualization experts from StarWind, 5nine Software and xByte Technologies to understand how to optimize your hosts, centrally manage and protect your virtualized resources, and get the best performance and availability out of your storage. Consider Hyper-Converged Platform as a simplest step into virtualization world, associated with more than 50% savings and independence from hardware/software vendors.
Attend the webinar and win one of the five books “Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Installation and Configuration Guide” written by Aidan Finn.
3) Watch the recorded webinar on “Make Your Storage Work For You: VAAI and ODX offload up to 30% of disk operations to the SAN” held on the Redmond Magazine platform!
This webinar is specially designed for IT Infrastructure Managers & Administrators who are familiar with such problems as Hypervisor CPU and Networking overhead usually occurring during VM provisioning, migration or cloning operations.
Having watched the recorded version of it, you will learn how to enhance the storage system performance and increase VM density with Hyper-V and vSphere with the use of Offloaded Data Transfer (ODX) and APIs for Array Integration (VAAI).
4) At this topnotch webinar “Critical SQL Server Databases: Provide HA with SQL Server Failover Clustering and Cluster Shared Volumes” the speakers (Edwin Sarmiento, Microsoft SQL Server MVP and Microsoft Certified Master & Max Kolomyeytsev, Product Manager, StarWind Software Inc.) were focusing on:
- Deep understanding of High Availability with an emphasize on HA features available in SQL server;
- “0” downtime requirements and an advice on how to lead effective communication with your management who pushes you on reaching one;
- Explaining how to easily create a new storage cluster having StarWind Virtual SAN and SQL server in place.
- And many more….
5) Technical Paper: StarWind Virtual SAN® VAAI (vStorage API for Array Integration) Configuration & Performance Guide
This document is aimed to describe how to enable vStorage APIs for Array Integration in the system in order to decrease the workload on the network part and offload certain ammount of hypervisor operations to the storage side. Additionaly it explains how to verify if VAAI works properly.
Check it out here!