StarWind-flavored Hyper-V Cluster and Single Malt Microsoft Technologies
Date: January 29, 11 am PT / 2 pm ET
Host: Anatoly Vilchinskiy, Head of Support Department, StarWind Software Inc.
SoFS is now the trending Microsoft shared storage technology. So is StarWind Virtual SAN™ of StarWind Software. Both are great, but which one suits you best?
Sit back, make yourself comfortable and discuss it with Anatoly Vilchinsky, Head of Support Department at StarWind Software. You will learn the best cases for implementation scenarios and will see the StarWind Virtual SAN live demo.
Microsoft SQL server deployment price reduced thrice with StarWind Virtual SAN
Date: 3 February, 11 am PT / 2 pm ET
Speaker: Max Kolomyeytsev, Product Manager, StarWind Software Inc.
Join us to learn the new SQL clustering best practices before your existing SQL clustering knowledge becomes obsolete.
This webinar introduces some serious advantages over the traditional AlwaysOn AG approach:
- No SQL server enterprise licenses needed
- Dramatically simplified configuration
- No need for physical SAN or NAS storage
February 10, 11am PT / 2pm ET
Speakers: Alex Karavanov, Director of Sales Engineering, 5nine Software
Max Kolomyeytsev, Product Manager, StarWind Software
Join Alex Karavanov and Max Kolomyeytsev to learn how to:
- Achieve true Hyper-V cluster high availability with just 2 Hyper-V hosts and zero storage hardware
- Boost Hyper-V cluster performance by configuring automatic dynamic optimization
- Effectively track VMs resources usage
- Save an extra 30% of Hyper-V cluster resources by utilizing agentless antivirus