Couple month has passed and finally glad to see 2nd book reviewed by us has finally released to the market. The title was “Hyper-V Network Virtualization Cookbook”.
[Book cover ]
[ Credit Page ]
[ Reviewer Biography ]
Frankly speaking, I was quite enjoying to review the book and author has did a splendid job to make sure the book was properly written.
[ Table of Content ]
Hyper-V Network Virtualization provides the concept of a Virtual Network that is independent of the underlying physical network. Using software-defined networking, you can manage the network address space, isolation, and routing without having to make changes to the physical underlying architecture.
You will start your journey by understanding the fundamentals of Hyper-V Network Virtualization and how to configure System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager to support it. You will learn about the Windows Server Gateway role for Hyper-V Virtual Networks and the different implementation options.
Finally, you will see how the Hyper-V Extensible Switch can help protect Virtual Machines by using Hyper-V Extensible Port ACLs.
- Installing Virtual Machine Manger
- Configuring Network for Hyper-V Network Virtualization
- Creating the Gateway for Virtual Machine Communication
- IP Address Management Integration with VMM for Hyper-V Network Virtualization
- Windows Server Gateway Configuration
- Implementing Network Isolation in Hyper-V
- Network Access Control List
[Buy a book]