Good morning folks, today our sponsor would like to give free ebook to our reader. The title is “Altaro Powershell Hyper-V Cookbook written by Jeff Hicks.
The eBook (free) is packed with scripts to manage Hyper-V using PowerShell. Example:-
- Understand the basic of Hyper-V Cmdlet and how to create a Hyper-V VM
- How to display and discovery information about your VMs and Hyper-V Host
- Get mounted ISO files & identify orphaned VHD/VHDX files
- How to delete obsolete snapshots and query Hyper-V event logs
- Plus:- Bonus all powershell scripts are included in a separate ZIP file!
Interest, please feel free to download from this link.