Webinar 1 :- New Microsoft Storage Best Practices for Hyper-V & SQL Server: SMB 3.0 and Scale-Out File Servers
Tuesday, September 16, 2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT
Featured Speaker: Greg Schulz, Founder, StorageIO
What is the trick to supporting growth for your Microsoft environment without breaking your budget, or causing performance problems? Scale-Out File Server (SOFS) is the Microsoft solution for enabling a flexible, scalable resilient data infrastructure supporting Windows, Hyper-V and SQL Server environments.
Attend this webinar with Greg Schulz, Founder of Server and StorageIO to learn how to scale with stability of Microsoft SOFS environments including:
- Explore SOFS issues, challenges and opportunities
- Scaling SOFS with flexibility and resiliency
- Leverage RAM and flash SSD as a write-back cache
- Server side PCIe, SAS and SATA storage options
- Stretch your budget further using less hardware
- Flexible networking with your server and storage
- Boosting performance and increasing flash SSD life
- Reduce your data footprint impact with deduplication
Link for registration: http://w.on24.com/r.htm?e=844957&s=1&k=A5630C9D2A97320C3C6BD7724D8E2A74&partnerref=starwind
Webinar 2: Software-Defined Storage Architecture: Optimizing Business Value and Minimizing Risk in Microsoft/VMware Storage Strategies
Tuesday, September 24, 2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT
Featured Speaker: Jon Toigo, Toigo Partners International
Sifting through the marketing hype from VMware and Microsoft regarding their "server-side software-defined storage models" can be almost as challenging as understanding the underlying technical issues that software-defined storage seeks to solve. What is needed is a clear headed analysis of the storage challenges created by virtual server computing, the benefits and limitations of competing software-defined approaches to addressing them, and what alternatives exist that might provide highly available and scalable storage capacity in a business-savvy way.
In this presentation, storage expert Jon Toigo:
- Provides a brief retrospective on the drivers of software-defined storage
- Delivers a snapshot of the current approaches of the leading hypervisor vendors for delivering SDS architecture
- Identifies the key requirements that have yet to be met
Special Offer: Attend the webinar and get a chance to win FREE 6-month NFR license key for StarWind Virtual SAN!