I'd like to introduce and highly recommend one of the best books which was just released to the market on the topic of security on Windows Server 2012 R2. This book will:
- Provide beginner to advanced level content on the topic of security
- Include many step-by-step hands-on labs and exercises
- Include guides on how to configure commonly-used security services such as Network Access Protection, Network Policy Services, Dynamic Access Control, and many more.
- Include also contents on how to configure security for Hyper-V
- Fit also the need of those managing Windows Server 2008 (R2) environments
This book is a must-read if you care about the security of your Hyper-V and virtualization environment. This book is great for those who are tired of searching for good contents and would like to read something which is so right to the point. You can have more information about this book from here: www.windowsserversecurity.com
You can also order it directly from here and get 50% discount till the end of October .