Microsoft has just published an updated version of capacity planner for Hyper-V Replica to support both Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2. To install this tool, you need to use either these operating systems.
The tool not only support Hyper-V Replica but Extended Hyper-V Replica as well.
Additional an updated capacity also provides:-
- Able to do capacity planning of Hyper-V Recovery Manager
- Improved performance and scale – up to 100VMs in parallel
- Support Monitoring of multiple stand alone hosts simultaneously
- Support for virtual disk placed on NTFS, CSVFS and SMB Shares
- Replica site input is optional. Can skip.
To download, click here.