News from Veeam:- I want to inform you in case you haven’t heard it yet: Veeam Backup & Replication is first to Support both vSphere 5.5 and Windows Server 2012 R2 for data protection. Now available via Veeam Backup & Replication v7 R2, this update delivers additional features and functionality described below.
For VMware, support for:
- vSphere 5.5, including support for 62TB virtual disks;
- vCloud Director 5.5.
For Microsoft, support for:
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V and free Hyper-V Server 2012 R2, including support for Generation 2 virtual machines;
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1 as guest virtual machines (VMs);
- System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM);
- The installation of Veeam Backup & Replication and its components on Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1.
All the information about the product is here http://www.veeam.com/vm-backup-recovery-replication-software.html
And here is the information about the update http://www.veeam.com/KB1831