[Updated: 23 Dec 2012]
Getting old and cannot remember some command. Time to compile and updated into here as the place to refer when configure server core or Hyper-V Server 2012.
1. To perform basis server configuration on Server Core and Hyper-V Server 2012
2. Compare to previous version, you no longer can enable Failover clustering from sconfig for Hyper-V Server 2012. However, you can Install Failover Clustering feature by using Powershell
3. To disable Windows Firewall by using Powershell. This come handy when you want to temporary disable windows firewall.
|netsh advfirewall set allprofiles state off|
Do remember to enable back Windows Firewall after configuration.
4. To view features that has enable/disable
|dism /online /get-features|
5. To install features (in case you require). Example:- .Net Framework 2 and Windows Powershell
dism /online /enable-feature:NetFx2-ServerCore
More command will update later. Stay Tuned
Conversion Between Windows Server 2012 Installation Options
Export Event Viewer Log from Server Core
Changing NIC Order On Server Core
Formatting Disk using DiskPart
Install Hyper V roles in virtual image. (few more command)
Should I do Teaming or MPIO on iSCSI NIC?