Linux Integration Services 3.4 has just released. This version support the following version of Hyper-V:-
- Windows Server 2012
- Hyper-V Server 2012
- Windows 8 Pro (client OS with Hyper-V enabled)
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Hyper-V Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008
- Hyper-V Server 2008
Supported version include with SP1 or SP2 where available.
You can install this version of Linux IS for the following linux disto:-
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.7, 5.8, 6.0-6.3 (x86 and x64)
- CentOS 5.7, 5.8, 6.0 – 6.3 (x86 and x64)
You can upgrade to Linux IS version 3.4 from version 3.3.
What’s the new improvement?
- Integrated mouse support: Linux Integration Services provides full mouse support for Linux guest virtual machines. You no longer need to use Project Satori to get full mouse support.
- Live Migration: Linux virtual machines can undergo live migration for load balancing purposes.
- Jumbo Frames: Linux virtual machines can be configured to use Ethernet frames with more than 1500 bytes of payload.
To download, click here.