Let begin our tip and trick on Server App-V.
You can use Server App-V to create a package with the following attribute
- State persistent application
- Microsoft Windows services such as IIS. Supported IIS version is IIS 6, IIS 7, IIS 7.5
- Windows Services
- WMI Provider
- SSRS (SQL Services Reporting Services)
- Text based Configuration Files
- Local Users and Group
Unsupported by Server App-V
- SQL Server
Use the same operating system that matches the operating system of the computer in which the application will be running.
- Install any roles and features before sequence an application
- Configure any roles and features before sequence an application
Must be in clean state. Revert to Initial State using Hyper-V Snapshot feature.
Store the primary virtual application package in virtual drive Q