Recently, I have deployed Hyper-V Host Cluster and the server came with Intel NIC card.
On Full Installation of Windows, you can use device manager to create NIC teaming for the Intel NIC. Now, how about create a teaming on Server Core. There is no device manager snap-in which you can call. Therefore, you cannot go to Device Manager to create a teaming.
To create Intel NIC teaming, you need to use PROSETCL which located in
Before that, let have a look on some command:-
a) List adapter according to Index.
1) Intel ® Gigabit ET Quad Port Server Adapter #2
2) Intel ® Gigabit ET Quad Port Server Adapter #4
3) Intel ® Gigabit ET Quad Port Server Adapter
4) Intel ® Gigabit ET Quad Port Server Adapter #3
b) Create teaming
PROSETCL.exe Team_Create (Adapter Index) (Teaming name) (Teaming Mode)
|PROSETCL.exe Team_Create 1,2,4 ProductionTeam 802.3AD|
Valid team mode:-
- ALB, AFT, SLA, 802.3AD and SFT
c) List teaming
Number of teams currently present: 1
More information, you can refer to http://download.intel.com/support/network/sb/prosetcl.txt