I'm glad that this new regulation take effect.Among the million of candidates, I'm manage to received the invitation on Dec 12,2009 . Excited and waited for Dec 14 to arrive. Finally the day came and i managed to register without any problem.
For those who are not sure what is Exam 71-693, here is some information that i have gathered.
Exam 71-693: Pro: Windows Server 2008 R2, Virtualization Administrator counts as credit towards the following certification(s).
· MCITP: Windows Server 2008 R2, Virtualization Administrator
Registration begins: December 14, 2009 (at 12 AM EST)
Beta exam period runs: December 23, 2009–January 15, 2010
Problem on registration encountered for 71-693:-
[New] The exam will test on
- Designing a Virtualization Strategy - Click here for exam preparation
- Designing the Physical and Virtual Infrastructure- Click here for exam preparation
- Designing a Highly Available Virtual Environment - Click here for exam preparation
- Designing a Deployment Strategy - Click here for exam preparation
- Designing a Management Strategy -Click here for exam preparation
Lastly, "Good Luck" to candidate who will sit for this exam.
Let work hard for this exam !