1. Go to Hosts and select Add Library Server which located in the Action pane.
2. Enter a valid domain credential
3. On the select the Library Server, Enter the new library server name and click Add
4. Select the new library share folder which located on the new library server. Make sure that you have share the ISO folder.
5. Review the setting and click Add Library Server. Wait until the job is completed
6. After the job is completed. You can verify that all the ISO has added into SCVMM. Go to Library and select your new library server. It will display all your ISO files and you can start to use on your VM.