Now we are going to assign a distribution point for the package to distribute to collection. You need to define the SCCM distribution point.
1. On the package, Right click Distribution point and select New Distribution Points
2. A new distribution point wizard is open.
3. Tick your distribution point server. (for my case is SCCM01). The package that you created previously will copy from PackageSourceFiles folder into file://sccm01/smspkgC$
4. Package distribution point is set up successful.
5. Go to file://sccm01/smspkgC$. The package has moved to this folder.
In the upcoming article, i will start the advertisement of package to the collection. Stay Tune ....